Friday, November 30, 2007

Steve Jobs's Speech

Follow your heart!
Most of people always say that they really want to find what they love to do. Definitely, it is not clear to find it, yet if you listen to your heart carefully, you would figure out what you are truly in love with. I have been always complaining about not achieving a goal, and I have felt uncertain as to my future. As he made a speech, you can not connect the dots looking forward but looking backward. If I do love what I do and do my best in my place, I would connect the dots eventually. I have determined many choices which have changed my career so far. One of them is that I worked as an export administrator. Actually I studied for hotel management in my university, and I worked at hotel as a part time job for 6 months. However, I was not convinced whether I love to do it or not. I consulted with my high school teacher about it, so she suggested that I study international business. As her suggestion, I started to study it, and I found it interesting. Finally, I obtained a qualification of International Trade English. I have been fasinated with doing my job, yet I couldn't keep doing my job because I felt that I should study English so that I can do this job better. That was one of the reasons why I came to Toronto to study English. Now, although I can not connect the dots, I believe I would connect the dots in after 10 years.

No comments: